Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Was Just Wondering. . .

1. What can I do for the devotional for Tracy’s baby shower?

2. How long do you have to exercise before you really enjoy it?

3. Why do I think I am hungry even though I just ate?

4. Why do some of my blogs come out double spaced and some are single spaced?

5. Why do my bike tires need to be pumped up every time I want to ride?

6. Why in Microsoft Word 2007 can I not group pictures with textboxes or shapes? (I can group pictures or textboxes or shapes but I cannot group different kinds of elements. I was able to do that in 2003. Why would that be changed? I cannot even select different kinds of elements so that I can move them all at one time. Why is that?)

7. Why do I weigh less in the morning than in the evening?

8. Where did I put our tickets to the Wheaton College Christmas concert?

9. What is a creative idea for a Christmas card?

10. Do I really want to teach again next semester?

1 comment:

Patti & Kevin McDonell said...

Brenda,

Patti told me about your blog and I didn't read the whole thing but skimmed it.

You weigh less in the morning because of lost water weight.

Glad you had a fun party.