Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Shower Clipart Redos


This beautiful girl is getting married. It is my privilege to help with a bridal shower.

Since invitations are expensive we decided to save a bit of money and make our own. Missy loves flowers so I wanted to do something with a bride and flowers.

I found this clipart on Microsoft. com. It was on page 7 when I did a clipart search for "bride."


In Microsoft Word, I was able to ungroup and then change and recolor it a bit and group it again.

Here is the invitation printed on a 9 X 4 piece of cardstock. We could then mail the invitations in a
regular #10 envelope.



We are going to play a game--She Says . . . He Says. I redesigned another clipart for the game cards.



Let me know if anyone would like a copy of these two cliparts for designing a shower invite. I will be happy to send them to you.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I WOULD enjoy having information about the game--if it's not too much trouble. You came up with delightful and one-of-a-kind invitations & game motifs! I like 'em.

Brenda said...

Anonymous,

I do not respond to any emails or comments that do not have a name, website or blog for me to look at. If you would like a response, sign your name and list your web address.