- The farmers that farmed the farm for many years are the new owners.
- It was dry today during the sale. The night before, there were torrential rains. After the sale there was light rain but during the auction it was dry.
- There was more than one bidder for the farm.
- Donna and Lynn will not have to mow the yard at the farm again. Yay! That is a long grueling task and they have been very diligent and faithful.
- My siblings and their spouses have gone through a lengthy process of settling the estate. This has strengthened our respect, appreciation and love for each other. We have seen God in the details.
- For Dad and Mom, that would be enough. They would be pleased.Two wanna-be farmers—brothers-in-law, Bob and Rog, standing where the barn used to be.
In the back is sister-in-law, Sheila chatting with cousin Doyce.
We were happy for every car and truck that pulled in the driveway.
Afterwards my three siblings and I and our spouses and niece, Katie, shared a celebration lunch together.
Life is good.