Saturday, September 5, 2009

So What Could I Say? .

Here's the deal. My grandkids have figured out that I have a blog. They come up with ideas of things for me to post. I can't really blame them. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

What's a Grandma to do?

The paragraph above was my disclaimer. I am posting two such requests.

The first is a cheer co-written and co-directed and acted by our two girls and their conscripted co-hort buddy Seamus. I will just call it, Honey Cheer.




This next one was much much longer but I needed to edit so that it would post. I was given the title for posting . . . Hale's Lego Battle.




Okay, I am speechless. I am sure you are also.

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Loved these video's, how you must enjoy your beautiful grandchildren
Have a great Monday.....:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

That made me smile with recognition!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like there's a baseball battle going on in the background of Hale's Lego Battle! Brilliant of you to coordinate the two!

The cheer was obviously wellthought out, also!

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY agree with the experiment of the store bought honey and your honey! Totally!