Thursday, February 14, 2008

Comfy, Cozy and Happy Snow Days

Tuesday evening, a group of widows were coming to our home for dinner. I had my meal made (comfort food) and the table set and it was snowing again. One by one, I started getting calls asking if we were cancelling. After listening to the weather report and hearing about more snow in Rockford coming our way, we did cancel.

It was somewhat of a reverse of all dressed up and nowhere to go. It was more like the banquet was ready and no guests to come. My dear neighbors accommodated and we had a good, comfy, snowbound, cozy, happy evening with Monica and her three kids and Jim and Cindy. Abundant blessings!

I didn't even think of taking pictures so here are a few other snow day pictures.


These neighbors are clearly dreaming of spring!






No comments: