Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walking Tall

Anyway you look at it, the Willis Tower in Chicago is impressive.





Steven impresses me. He is helpful, responsible, kind, loyal, sincere, and hard-working. I am delighted to spend time with him.

When walking with Steven, I try to stretch up and make myself as tall as possible. At age 14, he is 5’11 ½” and growing.

My prayer for Steven as he continues to tower over many others in stature is that he will also continue to walk tall as described in
1 Timothy 4:12:
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.




4 comments:

Silver said...

Oooo.. i am feeling dizzzzzzy......;D

Diana said...

I can't help it, I still think of it as Sears Tower. I don't think that will ever go away. The sky deck is awesome! Your grandson is quite handsome as well as tall! It's fun to see the two of you having a good time!
Love Di ♥

Bernie said...

What a beautiful wish for Steven. I got a wheezy looking at your pictures - heights do it to me every time. They are beautifull though. Hope you are in a place without a storm today Brenda.
Be safe....:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

OMGosh Brenda...doesn't anything phase you...I would be looking so nervous if I were in your spot on that glass ledge! Great Photo!