Friday, April 11, 2008

Another decade! Oh dear!

Birthdays are great!
I was embraced and affirmed and challenged. I laughed! It cannot get better than that!

Seriously though, I am totally grateful when people forget my birthday. It makes me feel like less of a miscreant. I am so very bad about sending cards and remembering others birthdays. It embarrasses me when others remember me when I have not remembered them!!! Now I am committed to doing a better job of sending cards and celebrating with others! I do love you all so very much.

Thank you family and friends!
I am most blessed!

A few of my cards from the best of all friends!

Debbie knows me!


It is us, it's us, it's really us!

You betcha!

Oh dear!

This card was made by a friend that works fulltime and babysits for grandchildren every day! Bless her!
Special gifts from wonderful children
My Birthday Verses
Isaiah 46:4

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
Psalm 103:5 [The Message]
He renews your youth—you're always young in his presence.

No comments: