Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Raging Appetite

Jessica mentioned that a Grandma Day for her tenth birthday would be fun at an amusement or water park. Since her birthday is in November, it was decided that we would do this special day early. Jessica loves her cousin, Morgan, and requested time with her as well. Both Morgan and Jessica have three brothers so it is special to be with just girls on occasion.


So after a day of horseback riding yesterday, we spent today at Raging Waves. The rides are totally fun—although I did not do PJ’s Plummet because yes, I did learn something when I broke my leg. We did go up lots of steps many, many times to Crocodile Mile, The Three Sisters, The Boomerang and The Cyclone. I was grateful for a few lazy trips around Kookaburro Kreek!




Even so, I was way too tired to think tonight but not too tired to eat. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

5 comments:

Bernie said...

The girls are beautiful and your day looked like so much fun. You are making wonderful memories for the children and yourself....have a great day......:-) Hugs

Mummy McTavish said...

I'm thinking you might be one of the coolest grandma's around!

Diana said...

I wonder if the girls were as tired as grandma! Somehow I doubt it!
Love Di

Wanda..... said...

Brenda...I just left you riding horses...now this...you do get around...Your granddaughters are lovely and lucky!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day....beautiful memories for all...and a loving grandmother (what does Jessica call you?)
I just left a comment at the blog before this one about the horseback riding. Thank you for sharing...
Love,
Jackie