Friday, December 19, 2008

Help for a hurting family

“Matt & Shannon McNeil met at Taylor University (1994-1998) and have been married for 10 years. Unfortunately, within the last nine months they have received the devastating news that not one, but both of their children, Waverly (5) and Oliver (2), suffer from a terminal disease called Sanfilippo or MPS III.” The above information is quoted from this website: http://www.ahundredforahome.com/

This heartbreaking story (brought to my attention by my son, Andy) has been on my mind. We cannot remove their sorrow but we can encourage and pray for them. Perhaps even if you do not know Matt and Shannon, you will want to contribute to the fund that has been set up to share their financial burden.


3 comments:

Donna's Book Nook said...

Brenda--I just can't imagine what those parents go through on a daily basis. I put a link to your blog on my blog. Donna

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.